Junius H Rose High School (known colloquially as J.H. Rose, Rose High or simply Rose) is a comprehensive public high school in Greenville, North Carolina, in the Pitt County Schools system. Originally dedicated in 1957 on South Elm Street, it moved to its present location on Arlington Boulevard (the former Greenville Middle School) in 1992. Students that made up the original student body came from the former Greenville High School in downtown Greenville. Students from the former historically black C. M. Eppes High School were integrated in during the early 1970s.