Facebook stuff goes in here
Google stuff goes in here
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa (also known as UH Mānoa, the University of Hawaiʻi, or simply UH) is a public co-educational research university, and is the flagship campus of the greater University of Hawaiʻi system. The school is located in Mānoa, an affluent neighborhood of Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaiʻi, United States, approximately three miles east and inland from downtown Honolulu and one mile (1.6 km) from Ala Moana and Waikiki. The campus occupies the eastern half of the mouth of Mānoa Valley. It is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is governed by the Hawaii State Legislature and a semi-autonomous board of regents, which in turn hires a president to be administrator. The university campus houses the main offices of the University of Hawaiʻi System.
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa was founded in 1907 as a land grant college of agriculture and mechanical arts. A bill by Maui Representative William Coelho introduced March 1, 1907 and signed into law March 23 enabled construction to begin. In 1912 it was renamed the College of Hawaii and moved to its present location. William Kwai Fong Yap petitioned the territorial legislature six years later for university status which led to another renaming to the University of Hawaii in 1920. This is also the founding year of the College of Arts and Sciences. In 1931 the Territorial Normal and Training School was absorbed into the university. It is now the College of Education.